Requests are now available through Librarysearch. Search results for on-campus materials allow logged-in users to request books, scores, and DVDs for pickup. Requested materials are held for you on the shelves on the 1st floor of the Library to the left of the new books display.
1. If media is available for pickup, a yellow banner will appear reminding you to sign in if you have not. Click "Sign in" and follow the instructions.
2. Once logged into your account, click on the blue 'Request' link.
3. If you will not require the material after a specific date, please enter on the "Pickup Date" line. Comments are welcome. Once complete, select "Send Request."
1. Select your name in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Select "My Requests" from the dropdown list.
3. Select the "CANCEL" link.
4. Finally, confirm the cancellation by selecting the "CANCEL IT" link.
5. A message should appear confirming the cancellation. And the request should disappear.