If you're sharing links to library databases, you'll want to be sure that your links will route students to be authenticated through their UNCSA credentials (otherwise, they will not be able to access subscribed resources off campus). To do so, be sure the links you share have the UNCSA ezproxy prefix in their URLs.
Adding the UNCSA EZ Proxy prefix to a resource URL allows off-campus students to log in with their UNSCA email address and password to directly access the database content, and it gives on-campus students direct access.
Add the UNCSA EZ Proxy prefix in front of the permanent link:
The Library has created research guides for each school and discipline that gather available resources (both electronic and print) relevant to each art practice:
We also provide subject guides for specialties within these fields as well as for research areas in High School and the Liberal Arts.
You can view the full subject list here.
Requests are now available through Librarysearch. Search results for on-campus materials allow logged-in users to request books, scores, and DVDs for pickup. Requested materials are held for you on the shelves on the 1st floor of the Library to the left of the new books display.
1. If media is available for pickup, a yellow banner will appear reminding you to sign in if you have not. Click "Sign in" and follow the instructions.
2. Once logged into your account, click on the blue 'Request' link.
3. If you will not require the material after a specific date, please enter on the "Pickup Date" line. Comments are welcome. Once complete, select "Send Request."
1. Select your name in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Select "My Requests" from the dropdown list.
3. Select the "CANCEL" link.
4. Finally, confirm the cancellation by selecting the "CANCEL IT" link.
5. A message should appear confirming the cancellation. And the request should disappear.
Choose either of the options below to submit a request:
If you think that we should have the item in our permanent collection, please let us know by filling out our Purchase Request Form.
Course reserves are library or faculty materials held for students at a library service desk or made available through Canvas.