- B&W: All Floors
- Color: 1st Floor, Archives
- B&W: 10c/page
- Color: 50c/page
- 11x17: double
- Scan: free
- OneCard Only
- Students get $5 Pickle Prints at beginning of year
- After this is used, it charges against Pickle Dollars
- Kiosk in Lobby allows users to check balance and add funds.
- Guest copy cards at Circulation Desks
- Any issues with charges/funds/refunds must be referred to OneCard Office
How to Print
- From any library PC, send print job to UNCSA_BW or UNCSA_Color and enter 96#
- Swipe in copy room to release job
To print from your device, install drivers from OneCard website. For your convenience, we also have the print drivers available at Service Desks
Please note, you must be connected to a campus network to print
How to Scan
- Select the Scanner Button - on the left side of the panel.
- Insert USB device - off the left side of the panel
- To Scan, use the Start key.
- # key saves to USB.
USB drives available for loan at the 1st floor Service Desk.