- B&W: All Floors
- Color: 1st Floor, Archives
- B&W: 10c/page
- Color: 50c/page
- 11x17: double
- Scan: free
- OneCard Only
- Students get $5 Pickle Prints at beginning of year
- After this is used, it charges against Pickle Dollars
- Kiosk in Lobby allows users to check balance an add funds.
- Guest copy cards at Circulation Desks
- Any issues with charges/funds/refunds must be referred to OneCard Office
How to Print
- From any library PC, send print job to UNCSA_BW or UNCSA_Color and enter 96#
- Swipe in copy room to release job
To print from your device, install drivers from OneCard website - uncsa.edu/mysa/information-technology/students/printing-on-campus.aspx. For your convenience, we also have the print drivers available at Service Desks
Please note, you must be connected to a campus network to print
How to Scan
- Select the Scanner Button - on the left side of the panel.
- Insert USB device - off the left side of the panel
- To Scan, use the Start key.
- # key saves to USB.
USB drives available for loan at the 1st floor Service Desk.